Saturday, April 15, 2006

Journeying on | 完美的结局

suddenly decided to take time off from my work and blog smth about the past week. My last entry was rather rushed, perhaps in the state of frenzy to prepare for everything. I really wanted to pull this whole project off, perhaps it is my greatest wish to get it done. Not sure whether it is possible, but I tell myself at least I must put in my best effort. Though my PW grade is just a 2, but I have confident in completing task which belongs to the turf I am familiar with. Hopefully, I will manage to get some contributions from the others too. But I must first draw out the draft of the whole project, wonder when would it be a good time. (Today?)

Moving on to my next worry, the 叶串 performance. Oh my god, I just realise that I have a lot of stuff to complete. Actors to find, emcees to find. Script to edit again and again. What the hell… She is right man…maybe I have over committed myself, time to lie low on my promises for a while. Me really want to thank all those around me who have been supporting me all these while, not even batting an eyelid on the decisions I made thus far. Just six more weeks to go, don’t know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing. I must put in my best…Not better than last year’s, but at least comparable.

有人曾经说,这是完美的据点。但是我愿意真得让它没有续集吗?我能吗?我肯吗?这将是我的人生的一段结局。我无法改变的结局。现在我只能做的是:全力以赴!是赢还是输,没人晓得。我真得该让命运主宰我的结局吗?竹竿就是竹竿,别逞强了。难道要你断成两节时,你才败得心服口服?

我终究还是不明白为什么会这样。。。如果是我做不够我能接受,如果是我做不好我也能理解,但是为什么我已精疲力尽了,结局会那么惨呢?当初我已决定了,人我能给它,但是心已属于别地方了。那方的责任虽大,但是它始终还是主宰不了我的心该去的方向。所以我叫:

陳。湧。翹。